Sunday, July 23, 2006

Last Orders

Gah, I want to go home and make curry. I`m so tired, curry is the only thing that will help. I fell asleep in a class for a couple of seconds today because the student was taking so long to give me an answer.
Last night was the last night of Kei`s bar in Inuyama, and Lisa`s birthday. We started off a huge group in the Hakkenden around the corner eating grotesque amounts of gyoza to soak up all the alcohol we were about to consume. Kei`s was busy, and we made a fair go of helping him get rid of his alcohol. Such a bummer he decided to have his closing night on a Saturday when every teacher has to work early the next morning. I finally drank some of the snake whisky (3, I think) and found it very pleasant despite containing a pickled poisonous snake. It was very mellow and tasted like maple syrup. We played bingo and I won a bottle of gin. Hurrah.
I`m sad to see that place close, I had a lot of fun times there. I`ll miss it.

No comments: