Saturday, July 15, 2006

Busy

I don`t know what to write about how I feel right now, but I will tell you what I`ve been doing. Last night I went to Dan`s final leaving party (he did manage to string out leaving a fair bit - he finished work a couple of weeks ago). I liked getting to chat to my students outside class and getting to use a bit of Japanese - but I noticed I`m slipping because I hadn`t practiced much for a couple of weeks. I met Dan`s language exchange partner Tomomi and her friend Yoko and swapped numbers with them. Yoko plays the guitar and is into the Nagoya music scene - I made her promise to take me out sometime. After that we went to karaoke and committed criminal acts against music. I went home at 1.30 and taught 7 kid`s classes today so I`m bloody knackered. Tonight is Claudio`s leaving party which isn`t even starting until 10, so obviously he has plans to make us all miss work tomorrow.
That`s all for now.

No comments: