Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Pay day

Wednesday, November 15th.
Payday - I can finally get a haircut. It's the same as before, only without 5 months' worth of split ends.
Tower Records throws up a couple of gems. At the first listening post, first random CD choice, 20 seconds into the first song, I decide I need the Fraterellis in my life.
I also buy Joanna Newsom, mostly on other peoples' recommendations. Bjork with a harp. I like her songs, but don't like the ultra-high squeak that sometimes begins the start of a line: only bats and dolphins can hear you, love, and my earwax has melted.
Tonight is Nomihodai night at Redrock. Yo ho ho and a quart of gin.
Monday is my birthday night out in Fushimi. I live in terror of no-one turning up. (Probably) irrational, but there you go.

No comments: